Troy

Troy
THE NEW ME!

Thanks to the help of Dr. Lynn Hansen

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. Lynn Hansen. He has helped me to have tremendous weight loss success and continues to do so. He has showed me that I can have a better life and how to acheive that. My family and I are very glad he is able to help me. My weight loss goals and dreams are becoming a reality! Thank you!!!! I give this doctor the highest of recommendations. He can change your life too and make your weight loss more than just a dream. Please don't hesitate to call him.



Dr. Lynn Hansen, D.C.

1210 Oakley Ave.

Burley, ID 83318



208-878-CARE (2273)


I am also so glad for my gym membership with Apple Athletic Club. No, they are not a sponsor. I just don't think that this kind of success for me would be possible without them. I work out there every day and twice a day on Wednesdays. Hard work pays off.













































Wednesday, December 8, 2010

October Pictures





Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Life has been crazy as I am sure it is for you too. There is one big thing that isn't really helping my weight loss. STRESS. I am sure you are all too familiar with it. I know I am. Juggling work, my MBA program, family time, with a menagerie of other things can get too overwhelming. I just have to take a deep breath and take things one at a time. God has been helping me with this juggling act and helped me with the support and resources to keep plugging along. I haven't really been gaining much. It has just been fluctuating up and down in about a 5 lb range. I am really trying to break 320 lbs but haven't had much luck yet. It will happen. I won't give up. This is a life style change, not just something until the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment