Troy

Troy
THE NEW ME!

Thanks to the help of Dr. Lynn Hansen

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. Lynn Hansen. He has helped me to have tremendous weight loss success and continues to do so. He has showed me that I can have a better life and how to acheive that. My family and I are very glad he is able to help me. My weight loss goals and dreams are becoming a reality! Thank you!!!! I give this doctor the highest of recommendations. He can change your life too and make your weight loss more than just a dream. Please don't hesitate to call him.



Dr. Lynn Hansen, D.C.

1210 Oakley Ave.

Burley, ID 83318



208-878-CARE (2273)


I am also so glad for my gym membership with Apple Athletic Club. No, they are not a sponsor. I just don't think that this kind of success for me would be possible without them. I work out there every day and twice a day on Wednesdays. Hard work pays off.













































Sunday, April 25, 2010

300's Finally there!

399.6 lbs today it is a goal I have really worked hard for and now its time to shoot for the 200's. I feel so much better more alive than I have in years Its Awesome.
I even went kite flying Saturday for 3 hours and only got a sunburn.
3 hours on my feet is a miracle considering 2 months ago standing for 5 min made me dizzy.
What a program that has taught me if your hungry you gain weight so never be hungry!

I eat 5 times a day in portioned amounts from main meals to snacks and drink about 1-2 gallons of filtered water a day. I also take many supplements to help my body through this transition. As you can imagine blood pressure vitamins are a staple at this juncture.
Morning 3 blood pressure supplements, Electrolytes, JD Premium K-48, JD premium Vita max vitamins, digestive enzymes to keep things running smoothly, Special Protein drink for breakfast with a big cup a herbal tea.
It may sound like allot but you cant argue with the results!

1 comment: