Troy

Troy
THE NEW ME!

Thanks to the help of Dr. Lynn Hansen

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. Lynn Hansen. He has helped me to have tremendous weight loss success and continues to do so. He has showed me that I can have a better life and how to acheive that. My family and I are very glad he is able to help me. My weight loss goals and dreams are becoming a reality! Thank you!!!! I give this doctor the highest of recommendations. He can change your life too and make your weight loss more than just a dream. Please don't hesitate to call him.



Dr. Lynn Hansen, D.C.

1210 Oakley Ave.

Burley, ID 83318



208-878-CARE (2273)


I am also so glad for my gym membership with Apple Athletic Club. No, they are not a sponsor. I just don't think that this kind of success for me would be possible without them. I work out there every day and twice a day on Wednesdays. Hard work pays off.













































Thursday, April 22, 2010

Workout every day!

I go to the gym 6 times a week for at least one hour of Hard bike riding.
I used to have a weight-lifting program but it was adding weight not taking it off.
Dr. Hansen put me on a strict no weight lifting program and one night a week interval training.
I spend 1 hour every day on the exercise bike set between 19-21 tension and keep my heart rate between 130-140 for one hour.
Wed nights I ride the bike for 1 hour 10 min warm up then 1 min at full speed then 5 min slow 1 min full and so on until one hour is complete.
last night I lost 5 lbs by doing this boost workout.
I used to do this twice a week but Dr. Hansen asked me to switch to one time per week.
He also cut out all sugar and made portion sizes more strict to get the weight off faster due to my blood pressure was still high but not in the danger level.
Dr. Hansen deserves the credit for the program but GOD deserves the credit for leading me to him and giving him the tools to save my life.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. Dr. Hansen was definitely sent from God to help you. I am so glad you found him. :)

    ReplyDelete