Troy

Troy
THE NEW ME!

Thanks to the help of Dr. Lynn Hansen

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. Lynn Hansen. He has helped me to have tremendous weight loss success and continues to do so. He has showed me that I can have a better life and how to acheive that. My family and I are very glad he is able to help me. My weight loss goals and dreams are becoming a reality! Thank you!!!! I give this doctor the highest of recommendations. He can change your life too and make your weight loss more than just a dream. Please don't hesitate to call him.



Dr. Lynn Hansen, D.C.

1210 Oakley Ave.

Burley, ID 83318



208-878-CARE (2273)


I am also so glad for my gym membership with Apple Athletic Club. No, they are not a sponsor. I just don't think that this kind of success for me would be possible without them. I work out there every day and twice a day on Wednesdays. Hard work pays off.













































Tuesday, April 20, 2010

January the wake up call!

It was the end of January when I was just feeling run down tired and I honestly felt like my body was shutting down. I was winded just walking up the stairs and found it was easy to drink 2-3 can of dew each day for energy. My friend Adam gave me some vitamins to try before Christmas and they seemed to help bring me back to reality a little better. K-48 from JD premium made my life bearable but not complete. I was invited to a Conference where I met a Friend of Adams Dr. Lynn Hansen from Burley ID. Dr. Hansen promised me he could help me and get me back on track. On Jan 27Th I went o his office and he started doing tests the first was blood pressure 236/147 can you say Stroke! Then we did The body mass test 470.2 lbs 57.19% lean mass and 42.81% body fat. needless to say it was time NOT TO DIE.
I have 2 wonderful boys Jordan 7 and Nathan 5 I want to be around to see them grow up and not leave them without a father. Adam was going to take me out for a final feeding at the local Oriental restaurant but Dr. Hansen had a meal ready and waiting for me. It was great filled me up I started on the path to weight loss. I go back every month and see Dr. Hansen to get updates on Vitamins meals and exercise plans. I cannot share all the details with you at this time I have made a promise to Dr. Hansen he needs all the credit for this process he has spent years putting this program together and I would be more than happy to refer any of you to him.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!! I love this, I know that blogging my weight loss has helped a ton! Keep going, and do it for you first, and it will trickle down for Rachel and the boys, they are worth it those little cuties. Trust me Troy, I just lost my dad prematurely and it is a pain you do not want your children to feel. Prayers are behind you!!

    ReplyDelete